Tri-Luma (Fluocinolone/Hydroquinone/Tretinoin) is a combination of corticosteroids, vitamin A-like retinoid, and skin lightening medication. It is used for the treatment of melasma on the skin. Tri-luma is the most popular inhibitor/retinoid/corticosteroid combination for the synthesis of melanin.
- TRI LUMA contains Fluocinolone, Hydroquinone, and Tretinoin.
- Fluocinolone is a mild corticosteroid that reduces inflammation.
- Hydroxyquinone is a reducing agent that inhibits melanin formation and synthesis to help make the skin lighter.
- Tretinoin works by increasing the rate of skin cell turnover, which helps to exfoliate the skin.
Why use Tri-Luma?
TRI LUMA is used to treat melasma, a skin condition. Melasma has dark spots (hyperpigmented) on the skin of the face, especially on the cheeks and forehead. A change in hormones usually accompanies this condition.
Melasma is a type of pigmentation seen on the upper lip, cheeks, chin nose and forehead. With the sun, this skin condition worsens, which is why you need to treat it quickly and treat it effectively. Buy Cheap Tri-Luma with Coupon; it is one of the cheapest and safest forms of treatment.
Here you can buy cheap Tri-Luma with coupons that attack the affected area entirely. These treatments remove all the upper layers of the skin, making the patch lighter and then disappearing.
How to apply Tri-Luma on your face?
There are some easy tips to apply on your face-
- Please use this medicine exactly as your doctor told you.
- Gently scrub your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Do not use a washcloth; only use your fingers to apply a cleanser.
- Dry, rinse, and pat your face.
- At night, apply at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Put a small amount of TRI LUMA on your fingers (pea size or 1/2 inch or less).
- Apply a thin coat to the spot(s) of the discolor. Include about 1/2 inch of natural skin in the respective area.
- Apply for the medicine gently and evenly on your skin.
- If you can still see it, then you are using too much.
- Keep the medicine away from the nose, mouth, eyes, and open wounds. Spread it away from those areas while applying.
- After apply, do not cover the treated area with anything.
- Stop using TRI LUMA if your skin becomes too irritable and tell your doctor.
Note: If you want flawless skin, use tri-luma regularly. It is easy to buy from the online store. Here you can avail coupons, buy cheap Tri-Luma with coupons, and save money in your pocket.