No time to schedule a salon appointment for your eyebrows? Just get a Veet trimmer and do the job yourself.
As much as you try to keep your pretty face nourished with the right skin care products, every now and then you are prone to bouts of frustration. Your overarching brows ruin your appearance and give your upper face an unkempt look. So, you must make time for a salon appointment to tame your unruly brows. It is a time-consuming process, but you must undergo frequent threading to keep your eyebrows in shape.
Why do women thread the eyebrows?
Threading is a process of hair removal for smaller areas of the skin. A thread is twirled a couple of times and held in position using three fingers. One end of the thread is held between the teeth, and the other is held in the hand after forming a sort of triangle with the fingers. The end of this triangle is then used to trap the extra hair, weave it with the thread and then pull off with a back and forth motion.
- Threading is commonly used to remove excess hair along the brows, or the upper lip, or the sideburns. It may also be used to remove stray hair left behind after waxing or depilation. It is not suitable for larger areas of the skin.
- Based on the skill of the practitioner, threading may give a precise result since only a few hairs are pulled out at a time. The practitioner gets good control over the area to be threaded.
- It is difficult to thread your eyebrows by yourself, unless you learn the technique from an experienced professional.
- Threading is often quite painful and may cause redness of the skin afterward. In some cases, it causes hair ingrowth as well.
There’s a way to shape your brows yourself…
Veet has developed the revolutionary Sensitive Touch trimmer that you can use to shape your eyebrows. It is also used to remove hair from delicate parts of the body, like the sides of the face, the upper lip, the underarms, and the bikini line.
- Veet eyebrow trimmer comes with separate attachment heads that include a small trimmer on one side and a larger one on the other. The smaller trimmer is used to trim the eyebrows, offering precise control over the movement.
- The device fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, and you can see the trimmer cutting away the hair. It gives you the freedom to shape and trim your eyebrows the way you wish.
- Eyebrow trimming is completely painless, and you can shape your brows in under a minute. You can use the eyebrow trimmer any time, anywhere. It comes with its own holder and pouch which fit comfortably inside your bag. It is battery operated, so you don’t need to plug it in for charging before use.